Letter to TM: 3S - sucks, stupid and super slumpy slow

I just moved to my new house some where at Taman Melawati. As usual I need to also transfer my TM number and streamyx line. Request for phone line transfer charge me RM 50 and I only got the phone line a week after I keep calling the contractor to make it quick. Then comet a activate streamyx. According to the ladies at the TM point Jalan titiwangsa, After I have done the phone line, I just call sreamyx and ask them to activate the internet line.

I call 100 and ask for streamyx activation. After all long stupid secured confirmation (though I am working in network & security ), they said it will take up to 1 week to "transfer the line". Huh! 1 week. What the slumpy service yet I still need to pay for nothing this month. After a week , I never get connected and I call 100 again asking what the hell happen. And you know what , dengan selambanya, the guy (name Haslan) said that my new number still not in the system. WHAT? I am already using this stupid number for a week and he just said not in the system. What a crap. He claimed that TM point never put into the system. Huh really crap...Then I sound dia like sardin....

TM KPI (out of 10) : 0.01

Feedback to stupid TM:

Dear Sir,

Frankly speaking TM service is sucks. I just recently moved to my new house and need transfer my TM number and streamyx (request on 23rd jan, 2009). I got my TM number a week after I call so many times the stupid contractor to just install the stupid TM line (line activated on 5th feb 2009).I call streamyx (follow instruction given by person at tm point) to activate the streamyx and they said it will take up to one week to up the line. on 13th February 2009 the streamyx still not up and I call 100 again. The guy (name Haslan) mentioned my new number still not being registered for streamyx he asked my to go to tm point. I do feel disappointed with this incident and if I am the one who give KPI to TM family, I shall give them the lowest rate since they all do their job inefficiently and ineffectively.
I do hope you all can solve this problem ASAP.

No comments: